We are looking for experienced Senior Developers and Architects to develop and build cloud architecture solutions for our clients operating e.g. in industrial internet, insurance and energy. You will be employed full-time by Ambientia, but your tasks will be tightly connected to our client project environment. Our client projects last from few months to several years – you will get a unique chance to focus deeply on interesting and meaningful solutions created with top technologies.
With us, you will come across:
- Interesting projects – your job is to help customers take over the benefits of digitalized business with your excellent technical and customer communication skills. We appreciate your ability and willingness to discuss difficult issues and challenge your colleagues – and so do our clients! Excellent communication skills when discussing about complex solutions is something what makes our experts thrive!
- New exciting stuff – We build solutions with microservices and modern technology stacks. Please share your knowledge about AWS serverless stack and DevOps with us.
- Combined, we have the skills of a larger corporation but the spirit of a small company. ”Efficient, but chill” as one of our software architects would say.
These are some of the skills and tools we would love to see you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in modern web technologies and microservices and, e.g. Node / React solutions
- Experience in designing and developing complex microservice architectures in close cooperation with the client preferably in industrial manufacturing environment
- AWS Serverless stack knowledge
- API architecture and tech, such as REST and GraphQL
- Endless desire to learn more and help your team to become even better
- Fluent skills in Finnish are a plus, but not an absolute requirement. Please note that we are unable to offer visa sponsorships for candidates outside EU/EEA area at the moment.
At Ambientia you get to pick and mix with the tools, whatever works best for you and for the client. ”This might be a bit of a clichée, but we have the willingness to try and look for new ways to deliver. We’re not sticking with some old textbook methods, but finding new solutions and combinations to find the best outcome” is how an another Ambientian would put it. We also want you to fall in love with the agile way of doing things.
Ambientia is as good as it’s employees
- You are the leader of your own work – you can choose where and when you want to do it, for us it’s important that the important tasks get done and the customer is happy
- Our managers and project leads will not be breathing down your neck, their job is to facilitate your work
- Help your colleagues and receive help in return
- We want you to succeed; choose your own work equipment, proper compensation for your work depending on your previous experience, lunch benefit on top of your monthly salary and culture and sports benefit to use on the hobbies of your choosing – to name just a few of our ways to support our employees’ wellbeing and work-life balance!
How have we helped our clients? Take a look at our customer success stories here: https://www.ambientia.fi/en/customer-stories/
We have new exciting customer cases and future success stories waiting for you!
Here’s how the process goes:
- Submit you application as soon as you can - we are constantly screening the applications.
- If you have any questions before submitting your application, feel free to contact us and we will respond as soon as possible!
- In the first stage, we would like to get to know you – let’s talk more via Teams.
- From the interview, we move on to the selection – we don’t waste any time.
If you have something to ask, our architect team leader Heikki will be happy to receive your call! You can call him during Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 12-14, phone: 045 121 2113.